- There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore
like an idiot.
- I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
- Did you ever walk into a room and forget why you walked in? I
think that's how dogs spend their lives.
- Thousands of years ago, cats were worshipped as gods. Cats
have never forgotten this.
- Don't worry about the world ending today ... It's already
tomorrow in Australia
- Of course if you happen to be in Australia,
dont worry about the world ending today
Its already happened.
- Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a
dog, it's too dark to read.
- Character is what you are. Reputation is what people think
- Nobody will ever win the battle of the sexes. There's too
much fraternizing with the enemy.
- Drive carefully. It's not only cars that can be recalled by
- I have several hobbies I enjoy to the fullest. I have a large
sea shell collection I keep scattered on all the beaches all over the world. Maybe you've
- A loser is a window washer on the 44th floor who steps back
to admire his work.
- A man usually feels better after a few winks, especially if
she winks back.
- Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate.
- A baby first laughs at the age of four weeks. By that time
his eyes focus well enough to see you clearly.
- A man who says marriage is a 50-50 proposition doesn't
understand two things: 1 - Women, 2 - Fractions.
- The facts, although interesting, are irrelevant. There is
always one more imbecile than you counted on.
- If at first you don't succeed ... well, so much for sky
- The only gracious way to accept an insult is to ignore it. If
you can't ignore it, top it. If you can't top it, laugh at it. If you can't laugh at it,
it's probably deserved.
- He who hesitates is sometimes saved.
- The only difference between a rut and a grave is the depth.